Invite a friend
Cub Scout Pack 103 Open House
Cub Scout Pack 103 is hosting an Open House this evening from 7pm - 8:30pm at the Cranford Community Center, 220 Walnut Ave, Cranford. This open house will give you a chance to learn more about scouting and Pack 103.
Why Should I be Interested in Cub Scouts?, They have really cool events!
Pack 103 has many family oriented events like trips to baseball games in the summer, football games in the fall, a pack picnic at the end of the year with a water bottle rocket contest, ice skating and many more really fun activities for the whole family.
They have really cool overnight events too!
Pack 103 has taken overnight trips to the Battleship New Jersey, Franklin Institute, Liberty Science Center, and the Camden Aquarium…just to name a few…
They go camping twice a year!
Pack 103 goes camping in the fall and the spring. Our fall camping trip is in tents at Camp Winnebago. Our spring camping trip is in cabins at Camp Speers. Camping trips include fun activities like archery, fishing, hiking, learning new skills, and much more…
You can join Cub Scouts at any rank!
Yes, that’s right you can still join Cub Scouts even if you never joined before. No need to worry if you were never a Scout…you are welcome to join up to age 10 (5th grade.)
Registraion fee is $65 per child. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome.
More About Cranford Community Center
Cranford Community Center is open to all residents of Cranford. It offers a game room with pool tables, ping-pong tables, an air hockey table, a foosball table, as well as a space to play basketball and a lounge with TVs and vending machines.
Residents can use the facilities after showing a Cranford High School ID card, driver's license or a current utility bill to prove their Cranford residency. The community center is also home to a vast schedule of sports and activities for children, teens and adults.
Other events here
- Smarty Cats Scientist Ages 4- 10 April 24, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 4:30 pm–6:15 pm
- Cranford PAL Cheerleading In Person Registration Tomorrow, May 22, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- A History of the Jersey Shore Tomorrow, May 22, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Cranford Recreation's Golf For Juniors May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Fashionably Chic Grades 1-8 April 25, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 13, 2013, 5:30 pm–6:15 pm
- Cranford Historic Preservation Advisory Board Thu, May 23, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- "Bach to Rock" - Electric Violinist Caryn Lin Wed, May 29, 7:30 pm
- Documentary: "First Position" (2011, 90 minutes) Mon, Jun 3, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Documentary Film: "First Position" (2011, 90 minutes) Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm