Invite a friend
Great American Backyard Campout at Reeves-Reed Arboretum
There will be a Great American Backyard Campout at Reeves-Reed Arboretum in Summit. This event will be on June 22nd from 6 p.m. - June 23rd at 8 a.m. Space is limited and this will be held rain or shine.
Open registration for non-members begins May 16 at the cost of $45.00/family (Member Price: $30.00/family).
|Where||Reeves-Reed Arboretum 165 Hobart Ave, Summit, NJ 07901|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Price||$45.00/family (non-members) $30.00/family (members)|
More About Reeves-Reed Arboretum
This 13.5-acre estate located in Summit, New Jersey features gardens and woodland trails, which are open to the public seven day per week from dawn until dusk. Reeves-Reed Arboretum is a National Historic Landmark, which provides horticulture education programs and gardening workshops for children and adults in addition to Sounds of a Summer Night Jazz Series and Art in the Garden.
For additional information on events or to join Friends of RRA, be sure to visit the website provided. Members receive free admission to events as well as discounts and benefits throughout the year.
Other events here
- ART in the Garden Sat, Jun 1, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- NJPAC Alumni Teen Jazz Program Wed, Jun 26, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Great American Backyard Campout Fri, Jun 28, 6:00 pm–8:00 am
- NJPAC Musical Theatre Concert Wed, Jul 10, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Rose and the Nightingale Wed, Jul 24, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Adam Gussow, one-man blues band Wed, Aug 7, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Stefan Teti, Jazz Combo Wed, Aug 21, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- NJPAC Alumni Teen Jazz Program Wed, Sep 11, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm