Invite a friend
Lecture: Learning from the Obesity Epidemic - What NOT to Eat
The program will be presented by Richard Perlmutter, founder of Abington Nutrition Services. Mr. Perlmutter has a B.S. in Dairy Technology from the University of Illinois and an M.S. in Food Science from Michigan State University. He has been employed in many positions in the food industry. He is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the nation's largest organization of nutrition professionals. In 2011 Mr. Perlmutter had peer reviewed articles published in two nutrition related research journals. For several years, he wrote a nutrition column for a community newspaper. He has conducted several courses on various aspects of nutrition. Sponsored by the Cranford Public Library.
More About Cranford Community Center
Cranford Community Center is open to all residents of Cranford. It offers a game room with pool tables, ping-pong tables, an air hockey table, a foosball table, as well as a space to play basketball and a lounge with TVs and vending machines.
Residents can use the facilities after showing a Cranford High School ID card, driver's license or a current utility bill to prove their Cranford residency. The community center is also home to a vast schedule of sports and activities for children, teens and adults.
Other events here
- Cranford Recreation's Golf For Juniors May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Fashionably Chic Grades 1-8 April 25, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 13, 2013, 5:30 pm–6:15 pm
- Cranford Historic Preservation Advisory Board Tomorrow, May 23, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Smarty Cats Scientist Ages 4- 10 April 24, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 4:30 pm–6:15 pm
- "Bach to Rock" - Electric Violinist Caryn Lin Wed, May 29, 7:30 pm
- Documentary: "First Position" (2011, 90 minutes) Mon, Jun 3, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Documentary Film: "First Position" (2011, 90 minutes) Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm