Easter is just around the corner which means baskets need to be filled, treats and hostess gifts need to be bought, and families are looking for restaurants to meet up at. No need to stress – Downtown Cranford has options for you in all of these areas.
Chocolate Bunnies, Ice Cream Cakes, Wine, and More
- Cheese…Please! and Sweet N Fancy Emporium have goodies to fill Easter baskets, everything from Cadbury Cream Eggs to regular chocolate eggs and chocolate bunnies. And don’t forget to pick up some cheese from Cheese…Please to start off your Easter feast.
- Looking to stock up on beer and wine for Easter dinner? Then stop by NJ Wine Seller or Breen’s to pick up that perfect bottle of wine or 6-pack of beer.
- Edible Arrangements is offering up Easter-themed arrangements, many of which contain chocolate dipped pineapple bunnies.
- Breadsmith will be selling their bunny-shaped bread which is almost (almost) too cute to eat.
- Perrotti’s has the perfect centerpiece for your Easter table – a delicious leg of lamb.
- There’s always room for dessert so how about a decorated ice cream cake from Vanilla Bean Creamery or cookies from The Cake Artist Cafe? These treats are both adorable and delicious.
- Augusta Mae has a number of ideas to fill the Easter basket of the fashion-forward person in your life including hairbands, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and ice chips.
- No need to leave out your furry family members - Just 4 Pooches has treats for both dogs and cats.
- Belladonna’s Yarn Room is selling decorated boxes that can be filled with jelly beans, chocolate eggs, or any other Easter treat you can think of.
- If you’re looking to decorate the house for Easter, then make sure you stop byAtlantic Beach Soap Co. and Periwinkle’s. Atlantic Beach has beautiful egg soaps that will brighten up any bathroom, while Periwinkle’s is selling artisan hand-painted Easter eggs.
- Artemisia and Simply Art and Framing have a number of beautiful items would make perfect hostess gifts. Stop by and see what they have…and maybe pick up something for yourself too!
- If you’re looking for the perfect Easter outfit for your child then check out the selection atBebe International as owner Tamara always has gorgeous Easter outfits in stock. For less formal wear stop by Milk Money to see their selection of boy’s and girl’s clothes.