- A 10:56 a.m. Cranford Police Patrolman Timothy O’Brien was conducting an investigation of a suspicious person in the parking lot of Union County College, 1033 Springfield Ave. As a result of this investigation, Efim Vitukhnovsky, 19, of Elizabeth, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia. Vitukhnovsky was released with a Cranford Municipal Court Date.
- At 2:01 p.m. Patrolman Timothy O’Brien stopped a 1999 Chrysler for a motor vehicle violation. During the investigation the driver, Jason Sobolewski, 26, of Roselle Park, was arrested and charged with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Sobolewski was released with a Cranford Municipal Court date.
- At 2:33 a.m., Patrolman Steven D’Ambola stopped a 2000 Nissan for multiple moving violations. Subsequent to D’Ambola’s investigation, the driver of the vehicle, Patrice Gutt, 33, of Linden, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated. Gutt was also issued motor vehicle summonses for failure to maintain a lane and careless driving. Gutt was released with a Cranford Municipal Court date.
- At 10:31 p.m., Patrolman Christopher DiFabio investigated a suspicious occupied vehicle at the dead end of Bryant Avenue and Christiani Street. Subsequent to the investigation he determined that Tiffany Blunt, 34, of Kenilworth, had an active traffic warrant out of Westfield in the amount of $500. Blunt was arrested, processed and released after posting bail.
- At 1:39 a.m., Patrolman Derek Farbanec conducted an investigation of a suspicious person in the area of 217 West North Ave. Subsequent to the investigation, Timothy Ryan, 27, of Berkeley Heights, was found to have an active traffic warrant out of Union Township in the amount of $185 bail. Ryan was arrested and processed. He was released after posting bail.