Organization: Girls On the Run NJ
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Health, Kids, Sports
- Date(s): September- November with training on August 20. Coaches needed to coach 1 or 2 days/week (weekday afternoons and/or Sat. mornings) Sessions are 1.5 hours
- Contact person: Anne Klein
- Phone: (973) 951 4226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.girlsontherunnj.org
Become A Girls on the Run Coach!
IMAGINE THE SATISFACTION AND REWARD in helping not just one girl but 15 gain a stronger sense of identity, greater self-acceptance, a healthier body, and an understanding of what it means to be part of a team in just a couple of hours a week.
Consider becoming a coach for Girls On The Run!
Coaches are provided with training, a comprehensive, well-researched curriculum, and teaching materials that are being used by Girls On The Run in communities around the nation. Our coaches come from a wide variety of backgrounds: mothers, teachers, guidance counselors, and other community members who value health and physical fitness.
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
You can get more information by visiting us at www.girlsontherunnj.org or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.