This family-owned Chinese food take-out business has been serving Cranford since the early 1990s. The restaurant offers a large selection of reasonably priced meals and appetizers such as egg rolls, wonton soup, chicken chow mein, chop suey, fried rice, beef lo mein, seafood, szechuan specialties and much more. Chan's offers lunch specials ranging from $4.50 to $5.15 seven days a week from 11am to 3pm. The restaurant also offers dishes without salt, corn starch or MSG and as well as low calorie dishes. Free delivery is available with a purchase of $10 or more.
The interior of the small restaurant is basic and includes a drink and soda cooler and two small tables.
- Fax: 908-276-5126
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11:30pm; Sun, noon - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Egg rolls, wonton soup, chicken chow mein, chop suey, fried rice, beef lo mein, seafood, Szechuan specialties, combination platters and many more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Lemon chicken, Shrimp and roast pork w/golden sauce, Cantonese lobster
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 2
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual