Dim Sum II Chinese Restaurant, located in downtown Cranford, serves a variety of traditional Chinese dishes such as egg drop soup, roast duck, jumbo shrimp with lobster sauce, sesame chicken, beef with broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, mixed vegetables, fried rice and much more. Dishes are prepared without MSG, and wheat and gluten free entrees are available.
The casual restaurant also offers combination platters, healthy options, side orders, home catering specials and lunch specials. The daily specials run from 11am to 3pm (except Sunday and holidays) and range from $5.50 to $5.85. These include a main dish, pork fried rice and a choice of soup or egg roll or soda. Ask the friendly and informative owner for more information.
- Fax: 908-653-1288
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, holidays, noon - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Traditional Chinese dishes such as egg drop soup, roast duck, jumbo shrimp with lobster sauce, sesame chicken, beef with broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, mixed vegetables, fried rice, and much more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Many
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: The people
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Chicken in peach sauce
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken in peach sauce
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual