First Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
In 1832, early First Presbyterian followers gathered in the "Old Red Schoolhouse" for the first services. Every Sunday, they walked to the Westfield Presbyterian Church, where there was an already established congregation. It wasn't until 1850 that followers began to build the First Presbyterian Church of Cranford. It was completed in 1851 and has been expanding since. The church offers a Sunday morning service in the sanctuary followed by fellowship and coffee. During the summer months, the church offers two services in the air-conditioned Snyder Chapel.
N Union Ave & Springfield Ave, Cranford, NJ 07016
- Fax: 908-276-8441
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: September - June, Sun, 10am in sanctuary; July - August, 9am - 10:30in air-conditioned Snyder Chapel