Joanie's Cafe is your typical neighborhood cafe and diner, where the owner seems to know all the customers by name. Joanie's is extremely kid friendly, with games on most of the tables. It is set up like a standard New Jersey diner, with long counter seating for singles and table seating for groups or families. Americana is the theme in the interior. Most striking were the 9/11 photographs on the back wall. The owner and employees are very warm and friendly.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 6:30am - 2pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 2pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Eggs, home fries, taylor ham & egg sandwich, chocolate chip pancakes, oatmeal, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade corned beef
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual