Rocky's Luncheonette, a small diner established in the late 1950s, offers a variety of foods for breakfast and lunch, such as omelets, French toast, pancakes, hot oatmeal, bakery items, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs and salads. It also sells cigarettes, lottery tickets and tickets to Atlantic City through Camptown bus service. Rocky's is known in the area for great coffee, tasty breakfast and an atmosphere of loyal "regulars." Like a typical diner, there is a long counter in addition to tables for more private meals. Cash only.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 2pm; Sat, 6am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Eggs, cheese omelets, French toast, pancakes, hot oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, bakery items, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, french fries, onion rings
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: All
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Cranford is a middle-class town on the rise, has good schools and offers a lot of activities for the children.
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 2
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual