Ted's Barber Shop, established in 1963, is an old fashioned neighborhood barber shop that offers a hair cut and a shave. The shop is small, with only three barber chairs and a row of seats against the wall for customers waiting their turn. The decor focuses on sports teams like the New York Giants and other football memorabilia. Ted's accepts cash or check only.
- Hours: Tue, Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Wed, Thu, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat, 7am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Paul Mitchell
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Don't forget to condition.