The Artist Framer carries frames in a wide variety of styles and textures. It also carries art from such artists as Linnea W. Rhodes, who does landscapes and more. It offers custom and do-it-yourself framing. The building, located directly across from the Cranford train station, is hard to miss because of its light purple walls accented with bright yellow trim.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Frames, art
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot