The Butcher Block
In business since 1965, the family-owned Butcher Block offers customers a one-stop shopping experience. The store's large deli serves a selection of breakfast sandwiches, subs, cold sandwiches, hot sandwiches, wraps, hot dishes, salads and cold cut platters. The shop also includes a small liquor store with beer, wine and spirits. The convenience store area of the shop has aisles packed with essentials like soda, dish soap, toilet paper, canned goods, pasta, potato chips, soda, fresh fruit and more.
The Butcher Block is well known to many in the area for its take-out dinners of rotisserie chicken and macaroni and cheese (only offered after 4:30pm). Employees here are friendly, helpful and know most of its customers by name.
- Fax: 908-276-8434
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 8:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Breakfast sandwiches, subs, cold sandwiches, hot sandwiches, wraps, hot catering, salads, cold cut platters, beer, wine, spirits, soda, dish soap, toilet paper, canned goods, pasta, potato chips, soda, fresh fruit and more
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Daytime, subs; evening; macaroni and cheese
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot