Triestina Restaurant, a family-owned and operated eatery, serves a variety of Northern Italian food. The specials change daily. Separate room for groups of up to 100 people available. The restaurant is located in a brick building with flower pots in front, its own parking lot in the back and additional parking on the side. The interior is clean and the tables are strategically arranged to fit a large amount of people. The walls are decorated with beautiful paintings of Italian scenes and homes.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 4:30pm - 10pm; Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 3pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Eggplant rollatini, stuffed mushrooms, baked ziti, pollo marsala, vitello parmigiana, filet of sole livornese, soup, salad, desserts
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Changes daily
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Required
- Executive chef: Matt
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual