Ye Olde Rathskeller is a neighborhood sports bar where you can get a variety of American food with your cold beer. It has several flat screen televisions usually playing sports, a pool table, dart boards, video games and jukebox. The inside is set up in a typical bar style, with some private tables and seating at the bar. There is an outdoor patio for warm nights. The owner Kevin, a lifelong resident of Cranford, began working at the bar in 1988 and went on to purchase it in 1995.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table