1. Birchwood Hearing on Monday: There will be a hearing on two motions. Judge will be asked to consider issuing a final order in the case and an oral argument on Cranford's request for a new trial will be heard in the aftermath of the special master admitting to being an affordable housing advocate. Hearing will take place at the Union County Courthouse, Tower Building, 11th floor. (This entry has been clarified --C.S.)
3. Kilkenny House Hosts Toys For Tots Event Monday: The 3rd annual event begins at 5p.m. and benefits Cranford Family Care. The Cranford Madrigal choir will sing holiday songs.
4. The Floraphile Garden Club Meets Monday: The club will host a lunchtime event at 12:30p.m. at The Cranford Hotel. Guests should bring a garden-related wrapped gift for a present exchange.
5. Classic Christmas Film Screens on Tuesday: Film buffs can watch "Remember the Night" with Fred MacMurray and Barbara Stanwyck at the Community Center at 7p.m.
6. Jews and the Civil War Lecture on Wednesday: This event, which starts at 7:30p.m. at the Cranford Community Center is sponsored by the Cranford Public Library and the Cranford Historical Society